2024/03/06

Chapter 5-3

He was troubled and he was gripped with fear, but he said to the angel Gabriel.
“How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is older than I.”
The angel Gabriel answered him.
“I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news. Now you will be silent and unable to speak until the day this happen, because you did not believe my words which will come true at the proper time.”
When the angel Gabriel disappeared he could not speak, so he came out, and he spoke by gestures to the people. Therefore, they perceive that he had seen a vision in the temple.
St. Elizabeth got pregnant as prophesy and she conceived, and for five months she hid herself.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Diaries-Gospels-Astronomy-data-English-ebook/dp/B09MJVRCK5

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-139

I adopted the data of on Friday, July 7, 5 B.C. of the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy for the date of birth of St. John the Baptist...