2024/03/23

Chapter 8-3

Holy Mother Mary deeply moved, and she said.
“My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in the God my Savior, for He has been mindful of the lowliness of His servant. From now on, the all generations will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done the great things for me. His name is holy; He will have mercy upon those who fear Him forever. He has exercised with His arm, He has scattered the proud people, He has pulled down the rulers from their thrones, but He has lifted up the humble and He has supplied the good things to hungers. He has helped His servant Israel, remembering to be merciful to Abraham and his descendants forever.”

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Diaries-Gospels-Astronomy-data-English-ebook/dp/B09MJVRCK5

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-15

I explained these items (1). On Monday, December 25 (2). 5 B.C. (3). of the old solar calendar (4). of the Jews The old solar calendar of ...