2024/03/26

Chapter 8-5

I selected Feast day and feast day of the Roman Catholic Church in Chronological order, when the date and place of Feast day and feast day were fixed.<
I wrote the Table in Chronological order.<
I wrote The Title of Story.
I wrote The Place of the Story.<
I wrote Moon’s Phase at 12 a.m.
I wrote The Pages of this book.
I nominated the members who were present of a screening committee.
Class of Feast In Chronological order The Titles of Stories
4. Feast day Sun, May 8, 5 B.C. The Visitation
The Place of the Story Moon’s Phase at 12 a.m. The Pages of this book
Hebron 15.1 22-24
Several persons witnessed this Story. The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit,
Holy Mother Mary, St. Elizabeth, and St. Zechariah.<
The Phase of the moon at 12 a.m. was 15.1.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Diaries-Gospels-Astronomy-data-English-ebook/dp/B09MJVRCK5

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-15

I explained these items (1). On Monday, December 25 (2). 5 B.C. (3). of the old solar calendar (4). of the Jews The old solar calendar of ...