2024/03/31

Chapter 9-2

Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown her the great mercy, and they shared her happiness. (Luke 1:57-58).
I selected The Feast and the feast day of the Roman Catholic Church.
I wrote the Table in Chronological order.
I wrote The Title of Story.
I wrote The Place of the Story.
I wrote Moon’s Phase at 12 a.m.
I wrote The Pages of this book.
I nominated the members who were present of a screening committee.
5. The Feast Fri, June 24, 5 B.C. The Birthday of Baptist<
Hebron 2.9 24-26
Several persons witnessed this Story. The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.
Holy Mother Mary, St. Elizabeth, and St. Zechariah, St. John the Baptist.
The Phase of the moon at 12 a.m. was 2.9.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Diaries-Gospels-Astronomy-data-English-ebook/dp/B09MJVRCK5

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-16

(2). 5 B.C.: This meaning was not 7 B.C., 6 B.C., and not 4 B.C., but 5 B.C. of the old solar calendar of the Jews. (3). of the old solar ca...