2024/05/31

The Nativity : Chapter 12-43

I drank my breath unconsciously. I turned over and over again the miracle’s beautiful letters. I was seized with terror, and again my whole body became hot. But I didn’t shriek. That is why it was the second times miracle. I wasn’t surprise at as much as the first one.
No sooner had I recognized the miracle than I had the many thinking. I had not recognized the truthfulness of the Four Gospels until the God show me His miracles.
Then I understood these things. The God showed me His miracles in private. Already the God has been the reader of my book. Probably, the true God, Jesus Christ knew that I might be decide the date of birth of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-139

I adopted the data of on Friday, July 7, 5 B.C. of the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy for the date of birth of St. John the Baptist...