2024/06/25

The Nativity : Chapter 12-74

On August 27, 2002 A.D., the early morning, I hit the answer to the problem as I was dazzling on bedding. That is why I could not understand the theories of that book.
If I explained by the old Jewish calendar with respect to the whole dates of the Private Life of Jesus; I will have the many contradictions.
The old solar calendar had 365 days and 1/4 day.
On the other hand, the old Jewish calendar had 29.5 × 12 days.
In other words, they had 11 and 1/4 days’ differences in one year. So if I explained only the date of birth of Jesus Christ by the old Jewish calendar, I have no contradiction. But if I explained the whole dates of the Private Life of Jesus Christ by the old Jewish calendar, I will have plenty of contradiction. Why? The scholars of the Primitive Greek Orthodox Church adopted the Julian calendar. Therefore, I realized that the Primitive Roman Catholic Church’s scholars knew that Jesus Christ was born on December 25 by the Holy Tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity : Chapter 12-139

I adopted the data of on Friday, July 7, 5 B.C. of the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy for the date of birth of St. John the Baptist...