2024/08/05

The Nativity : Chapter 12-93

The Julian calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years. When I was meditating on those things, my brain made the conception of the old solar calendar of the Jews as follow:
(- 128 × 20) + 2 = - 2558, (- 128 × [7+13]) + 2 = - 2558
The same way, the old solar calendar of the Jews which began in about 2558 B.C. was twenty days longer in A.D. 2, than the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy, so the winter solstice shifted from January 1 to December 12
(The date shifted twenty days on calendar).

The Diaries of the Gospels, Astronomy data

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity :Chapter 12-140

http://www.star.gs/ ☆出没南中時刻:太陽・月・惑星. 日Sunday月Monday火Tuesday水Wednesday木Thursday金Friday土Saturday My mother language was Japanese. I wrote my...