2024/07/27

The Nativity : Chapter 12-84

In 1999 A.D., already I had known this information.
Jesus Christ was baptized at the Jordan River on Wednesday of January 8 of 27 A.D.
Therefore, in 8 A.D., the Jews deleted thirteen days from their calendar
But, in those days, this theory of deleting thirteen days was the hypothesis of mine.
I was meditating on thirteen days’ differences of the Primitive Roman Catholic Church’s calendar and the Primitive Greek Orthodox Church’s calendar, so I could not link the birthday of Jesus Christ and the date of the baptism of Jesus Christ, because that theory of deleting thirteen days was the mere my hypothesis.
That is to say, one came from my rambling meditation and the other was the hypothesis of coarse man, so there were no point of contact and no logical connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity :Chapter 12-140

http://www.star.gs/ ☆出没南中時刻:太陽・月・惑星. 日Sunday月Monday火Tuesday水Wednesday木Thursday金Friday土Saturday My mother language was Japanese. I wrote my...