2024/07/28

The Nativity : Chapter 12-85

On Wednesday, December 25, 26 A.D., surely Jesus became thirty years old. But, in 8 A.D., the Jews reformed the old Julian calendar of the Jews, and they deleted thirteen days from their calendar.
That is, Holy Mother Mary did not want to part from Jesus, so Jesus selected January 7 for His birthday for console His Mother. Then after sunset of on January 6 of 27 A.D., Jesus said good-bye to Holy Mother Mary, and Jesus went to the Jordan River.
On Wednesday, January 8, 27 A.D., St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus at the Jordan River. But when I pondered those things, I had the theory of the old Julian calendar of the Jews yet. That is, I did not have the theory of the old solar calendar of the Jews yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity :Chapter 12-140

http://www.star.gs/ ☆出没南中時刻:太陽・月・惑星. 日Sunday月Monday火Tuesday水Wednesday木Thursday金Friday土Saturday My mother language was Japanese. I wrote my...