2024/07/29

The Nativity : Chapter 12-86

But I understood the next two items on August 29 of 2002 A.D.
At first, I understood that Jesus and Holy Mother Mary felt sad that they had to missing each other. In short, they had the great troubles when they departed from each other.
The second, I noticed that Jesus was waiting for His Public Life for a long time, and when He became just the thirty years old, He began His Public Life with no hesitation.
When I understood those things, I was so excitement and it made my hair stand on end, because I felt that Jesus was the great Man. Why?
Jesus was living very humble in His Private Life, so Lucifer could not find out Him.
As a result, Lucifer could not attempt Jesus in His Private Life. And He gained the qualification of the Lamb of God perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nativity :Chapter 12-140

http://www.star.gs/ ☆出没南中時刻:太陽・月・惑星. 日Sunday月Monday火Tuesday水Wednesday木Thursday金Friday土Saturday My mother language was Japanese. I wrote my...